The club has utilized a new app to make the registration process easier for both our staff and the members. Some of you still might have a few questions so I hope this information will help to answer most of them.
While we are anxiously waiting for the clubhouse to open its doors again, we have been offering some outside activities including lap swimming, tennis, fitness and aqua camps as well as deck cycling.
If you would like to make a reservation for lap swimming, deck cycling, fitness and aqua camps, you will have to download the following app https://www.myclublives.com/00005.
You can use either your cell phone or laptop/computer.
Instructions to make a reservation:
- Login in the upper right corner with your e-mail or a phone number
- Go to CLUB EVENTS and register for the activity of your interest except lap swimming
- Lap swimming is under RESERVATIONS
If due to some reason you have troubles with logging into the app/website please let us know. We might need to update your e-mail address. You must be registered for the activity of your choice to participate. We do not take any reservations by e-mail any longer. Please continue to use our old mobile app Oakland Hills Tennis Club to see the most update schedule.
Reservations Break Down:
- Tennis Courts: Miko Hawkins (510) 531-3300 at ext. 123, Monday – Friday, 10 – 2 PM
- Tennis Summer Camps: Jack Mintz email: email@example.com or call at (510) 531-3300 ext. 119
- https://www.myclublives.com/00005 go to the CLUB EVENTS tab to make a reservation for deck cycling, aqua and fitness camps
- https://www.myclublives.com/00005 go to RESERVATIONS to make a reservation for lap swimming
- E-mail Paul Wilson our aquatic manager to schedule a private swim lesson or if you have ANY questions regarding swimming activities
- E-mail Yulia Wynn if you have any questions about fitness camps or deck cycling
Yulia Wynn / Fitness Director at OHTC